Cheshire Resident’s Festival - Join us!
To mark English Tourism Week (18th - 25th April 2020) and for one week only, we would like to say thank you to all the local residents who support Cheshire and Warrington's 52.3m Visitor Economy, by offering them FREE and discounted entry to lots of our local attractions!
We would like to invite you to be a part of our Cheshire Residents' Festival!
How will it benefit you?
- It is a well-established festival with a strong following
- It is growing in awareness every year
- Attracting new customers who will likely return with friends and relatives
- Social media awareness from the Chester, Cheshire and Beyond social channels
- High PR reach which mentions all attractions involved
- Happy customers = happy County
Attractions will have the opportunity to specify the number of free tickets they wish to allocate to the festival and Marketing Cheshire will also send out automated emails before and after the festival, to ensure residents make the most of this opportunity.
We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to raise the profile of your attraction to Cheshire Residents and look forward to receiving your booking form before 16th March. In the meantime, if you would like to chat anything through please contact Phillippa Meachin.