Lift your spirits for just £3.50 with our Super Spring Offer
Book online and pay just half price vehicle park entry to Tatton Park and enjoy free garden admission, for midweek visits from 17 March – 3 April. The adventure playground is here for little ones to run-off steam. And for those with longer legs, discover parkland walks, wide-open spaces and promising signs from Mother Nature that spring is just around the corner.
Escape and unwind in our 50-acre Gardens
It’s a wonderful time of year to enjoy free midweek entry to Tatton Park’s Gardens. Leave your cares at home and find your own relaxing corner amidst our 50-acre Gardens. Here are some of our favourites:
- The beautiful Broad Walk lulls you into a slow, soothing stroll.
- The Tower Garden, once the home of a hermit and now an ocean of tranquillity.
- The Fernery is always in full leaf. And warm!
- Walk around the perimeter of Golden Brook and catch a glimpse of the famous Japanese Garden for a sense of peace.
- The scent of pine pollen in the Pinetum bestows a sense of calm as you explore.
- If you’re lucky, you may have the African Hut all to yourself!
- Seek out the Choragic Monument at the perimeter of the Gardens and you’ll be rewarded with one of the best views across the parkland.
Book your £3.50 entry online today
The Super Spring Offer is available online only for Tuesday to Friday visits, from 17th March to 3rd April 2020. Book your £3.50 vehicle entry (£1.75 for blue badge holders) today at www.tattonpark.org/superspring
Visit our Gardens for free
Enjoy free Gardens admission, midweek only Tuesday to Friday, from 17th March to 3rd April 2020. No voucher necessary.Please note Tatton Park is closed on Mondays during low season. More information at www.tattonpark.org.uk or call 01625 374400