Nominations are now open for Marketing Cheshire’s Annual Awards which recognise the excellence and outstanding achievement by local businesses and individuals working in Cheshire’s visitor economy, which is worth over £3.5 billion.
Currently in its 15 th year, there are 17 categories, with many of the winners going on to represent Cheshire at national level at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2020 to showcase Cheshire’s outstanding tourism offer.
The prestigious awards, which will take place 3rd October, at the Mere Golf Resort & Spa, attracts over 300 decision makers in the tourism industry, with no limit on the number of categories that can be entered.
Deadline for entries is 12th July 2019.
The full list of categories for this year’s Annual Awards is as follows:
• Accessible and Inclusive Tourism Award
• Best Tourism Marketing Project of the Year
• Business Events Venue of the Year
• Camping, Glamping, Holiday Park of the Year
• Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism
• Experience of the Year
• Large Hotel of the Year
• Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
• New Tourism Business Award
• Pub of the Year
• Rising Star in the Tourism Industry Award
• Self- Catering Accommodation of the Year
• Small Serviced Accommodation of the Year
• Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
• Taste of Cheshire Award
• Team of the Year
• Wedding Venue of the Year
For more details on the categories and to enter, please go to: https://marketingcheshire.co.uk/annual-awards-2019/