Calling all budding make-up artists, bloggers, and u-tubers. Be the first 'Look Good Feel Good' young make-up artist of the year.
Save the Family UK are hosting a competition for make-up creatives during Cheshire's first Health and Beauty Expo supported by Cheshire Life and Chester Race Company's Project 1000.
This is your opportunity to showcase your skills to an audience dedicated to Health and Beauty, in the surroundings of Britain's oldest race-course. Save the Family are a charity based in Chester working with homeless and troubled families, so whilst having the opportunity to win some amazing prizes you are also supporting a local homeless charity.
Only £10.00 per entrant
Cash prize and beauty hamper
17th March 2019 11am - 4pm
To enter register you details via email@example.com
1. Entrant must be aged under 21 on day of the competition
2. Only one model per entrant
3. Entrant must provide own model, makeup and equipment
4. Model must be makeup free at the start of the competition
5. Competition to be run under timed conditions of 60 mins
6. Independent Judge's decision is final
7. Registration guarantees entry