Visit Tatton Park midweek for half price
Book online and pay just half price vehicle entry to Tatton Park and go on to enjoy free garden admission for midweek visits from 7th Jan to 7th Feb. The adventure playground is also here for little ones to run-off steam and parkland walks, whatever the weather, help to keep those promises of being more active in 2020.
10 Winter Wonders in the Gardens
Tatton Park shares 10 reasons for visiting the Gardens this month:
- It’s free!
- Join the hunt for snowdrops. Tatton’s first (photographed) was spotted behind the Tower near the Rose Garden
- Find warmth, relaxation and tropical greenery in the heated glasshouses
- Admire longer views across the 50-acre gardens, thanks to the tree skeletons
- Discover rare species of conifer in the Arboretum
- Enjoy the peace of the Japanese Garden
- Have fun in the maze
- Enjoy a well-earnt sit down in the African Hut
- Soak up views of the parkland from the Italian Terrace
- Take a winter walk out to the Choragic Monument, at the perimeter of the Gardens
“The Winter gardens is the perfect place to re-energise and refresh, take a walk through the Fernery and Conservatory stopping to smell the orange blossom and breathe in the early smell of pine pollen blowing through the pinetum in late winter” Simon Tetlow, Tatton Park’s Head Gardener
Book your £3.50 entry online today
The Winter Wonder Offer is available online only for Tuesday to Friday visits, from 7th Jan to 7th Feb 2020. Book your £3.50 vehicle entry (£1.75 for blue badge holders) today at www.tattonpark.org.uk/winterwonder
Visit the Winter Gardens for free
Enjoy free garden admission, midweek only Tuesday to Friday, from 7th Jan to 7th Feb 2020. No voucher necessary.
Please note Tatton Park is closed on Mondays during the winter season. More information at www.tattonpark.org.uk or call 01625 374416