Delamere Forest Cafe Concession. The new café is predicted to meet current and future demand. The visitors centre's key aims are to deliver an improved visitor experience, reduce environmental impact and increase profitability of Delamere Forest by improving the infrastructure on site to cope with demand and increase the capacity. The café will seat approximately 150 internal covers with extra seating provided externally on the covered terrace. We are looking for partners who will add value to the site, provide a high quality customer experience, whilst maximizing the business opportunity. The key objectives include:
• A best in class family friendly café offering locally sourced freshly prepared food & beverages, show casing innovation with an environmental theme that matches Forestry England's core values.
• Providing a healthy quality offering for all visitors.
• To make the Delamere Café a destination location.
• To enhance visitor experience so that people want to return.
• Linking Forestry England's café concessions to our aim to be ‘carbon neutral’ by 2033.
To find out more information, please click here - https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/5Q4KADJBR4