Marketing Cheshire Annual Awards 2017.
This year marks the thirteenth anniversary of our awards which celebrate excellence and outstanding achievement by local businesses and individuals working in Cheshire’s visitor economy which is worth over £2 billion.
This year there are 16 categories in which you can nominate and there is an award category to suit everyone. There’s no limit to the number of categories that you can enter but individual forms must be submitted for each category you enter. The winners from many of these will go on to represent Cheshire at national level at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2018 and help to showcase the great tourism offer that we have here in Cheshire.
Benefits to entering the awards include:
- Get recognition for your hard work, tell potential visitors and the media about your business
- Develop your business and identify key areas of improvement through feedback from judges
- Reward the individuals in your business who have helped you achieve success
There are 15 categories that you can enter. Nomination forms are in word format so you don’t have to complete them all in one go. They can be downloaded using the links below.
Nominations and supporting evidence should be submitted by email to email@example.com. The deadline for nominations is 9am on Friday 1st September 2017. Please click on the category below to download the nomination form.
- Access for All Tourism Award
- Bed & Breakfast of the Year
- Best Tourism Marketing Project of the Year
- Boutique Accommodation/Small Hotel of the Year
- Business Tourism Award
- Family Friendly Tourism Business of the Year
- Hotel of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Rising Star in the Tourism Industry
- Self Catering Provider and Self Catering Property of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Tourism Experience or Event of the Year
- Tourism Pub of the Year
- Wedding Venue of the Year
Below you will find information to help you fill out your nomination forms.
Sponsoring the awards
The success of the Marketing Cheshire Annual Awards is due to the support of our sponsors who have worked with us over the last ten years to celebrate the success of Cheshire’s visitor economy.
This year is no different and there are a number of sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorship of the awards is a great way to promote your business to over 300 key decision makers from the tourism industry, raise your brand profile and showcase your product, service or business to businesses across Cheshire.
To find out more about sponsoring our awards click email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 405600.
Keep up to date with the latest awards news by following us on twitter.